PXW-Z450 + HDVF-EL20 OLED Viewfinder
4K UHD Shoulder Camcorder with OLED Viewfinder
Those Camcorder were used only for one production.
They comes in perfect condition and incl. original carton.
There are some units available. Please ask if you need more.
The PXW-Z450 4K UHD Shoulder Camcorder from Sony features a single Exmor R CMOS sensor with 3840 x 2160 resolution. The PXW-Z450 camcorder supports the Sony XAVC codec up to 4K UHD, 1080/59.94p and 50p recording, in addition to MPEG and DVCAM formats. In combination with the optional PWS-100RX1 Network RX Station, this camcorder enables simple yet high-quality wireless ENG workflow, providing QoS (Quality of Service)-based live streaming that will save considerable time.
- Image Sensor
- The camcorder features a single 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) EXMOR R CMOS sensor. The R designation indicates it is a backlit sensor, which means that the circuitry that normally is in the front of the sensor and can limit the light reaching the sensor's photosites, has been moved to the back of the sensor. this has the effect of increasing the sensor's low light performance.
- Multiple Format Recording
- The PXW-Z450 Camcorder offers a wide array of recording formats for a variety of applications including ENG, EFP, and studio use. Developed on MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression, the XAVC codec provides support for the 4K UHD and Full HD format of XAVC long 4:2:2 1080/59.94p and 50p formats. The camcorder also supports SD video in a variety of resolutions using DVCAM compression.
- Built-in Wireless Module and ONLINE Button
- To support effective wireless news production workflows, the PXW-Z450 Camcorder incorporates a built-in wireless capability. It also provides an 'ONLINE' button, located on the inside panel, which lets you instantly switch on functions like Network Client Mode, Auto Proxy Upload, and Live Streaming.
- Embedded RJ-45 Connector
- This Ethernet connector provides robust and fast connection to the network and can be utilized for file transfer, live streaming, and camera control from a web browser
- NFC (Near Field Communication) for Easy Wireless LAN Connection
- An NFC function supports easy connection for launching the CBM (Content Browser Mobile) application on a smartphone or tablet. This means you can skip cumbersome setup procedures.
- Optimized Weight Balance
- Building upon its years of camera design, Sony has shifted the camcorder's center of gravity towards the back of the body to optimize the camcorder's weight balance.
- Low Power Consumption
- This camcorder achieves power consumption as low as 24W in normal recording mode. This enables continuous recording operation for approximately 160 minutes with Sony's BP-FLX75 (sold separately) standard-type battery.
- Supports Full HD OLED Viewfinder
- Equipped with two types of connectors for a viewfinder interface, the PXW-Z450 Camcorder supports a variety of Sony's viewfinders, including the Full HD OLED HDVF-EL30 and HDVF-EL20, as well as the QHD LCD CBK-VF02. The HDVF-EL30 has a 960 x 540 resolution sub-LCD panel.
- ONLINE Button for Easy Network Connection
- The PXW-Z450 Camcorder is equipped with a dedicated ONLINE button. This delivers simple one-touch operation of ON/OFF switching for three network connection functions.
- Content Browser Mobile (CBM)
- CBM application software controls the camcorder remotely and is available on both Android and iOS.
- Network Client Mode
- You can connect Sony's PWS-100RX1 Network RX Station (sold separately) to send proxy clips or live streaming with Sony's QoS technology. The PXW-Z450 Camcorder can also be controlled remotely by the RX station.
- Auto Upload (Proxy)
- Clip files recorded on the camcorder can be transmitted via a network automatically when the recording is finished. XAVC 4:2:0 Long GOP clips are supported.
- Live Streaming
- This camcorder can transfer MPEG2-TS (UDP/RTP) to a third-party decoder
- Three-color LED Indicator
- The ONLINE button indicates the status (Disabled, Ready, Enabled) in three ways (off, orange, blue).
- Sony's QoS Technology
- Sony's unique QoS (Quality of Service) technology minimizes risk of image quality degradation, image freeze, or audio disruption, and helps maintain video and audio integrity during communications. The PWS-100RX1 Network RX Station comes with Sony-original algorithms that automatically adjust bandwidths and buffer sizes to match the characteristics of wireless communications.
- Sony Advanced Streaming with QoS
- The Sony QoS Technology improves the clarity that's possible on a single 3G/4G/LTE cellular channel or your own wireless LAN network, or limited communication band of Ethernet. You get better pictures, even given the limitations of real-world networks. The endpoint of Sony's QoS streaming is the versatile PWS-100RX1 Receiver Station. 1
- Conventional MPEG2-TS Streaming
- For maximum flexibility, Sony's XDCAM wireless solutions also support conventional MPEG-TS streaming, so that you can stream to a wide range of receivers, including compatible third-party receivers and decoders. Sony wireless solutions will stream over a wireless LAN network, or over a 3G/4G/LTE cellular network with the appropriate carrier dongle and service. You can also enjoy wired streaming over Ethernet, using the embedded RJ-45 connector, via a router/hub.
- Flexible file transfer
- During field shooting news or other time-sensitive content, you can transfer files wirelessly. So, there's no need to wait for the delivery of physical media. The receiving server gets a bit-for-bit clone of the original camera file, with all the original audio, video, and metadata.
- Simultaneous Recording on Two SxS Cards
- The PXW-Z450 Camcorder offers a simultaneous recording capability for peace-of-mind productions. Simultaneous recording is available on both SxS card slots as a backup measure. This is within the same codec and with the same operating point in the recording formats such as XAVC-Intra, XAVC-Long, MPEG HD422, or MPEG HD (420). You can also achieve simultaneous recording with a proxy file in all combinations with the above formats recording the proxy to an SD card.
- GPS Functionality
- On activation, the built-in GPS receiver module records GPS data in an MXF file and a proxy file, and automatically imposes it on the live streaming signal. It is also useful for tracking shooting locations in post-production and when station-based staffs need to map a crew's location with the PWS-100RX1 Receiver for streaming.
- Flexible Camera System Operation
- The CA-FB70 Optical Fiber Camera Adapter or the CA-TX70 Digital Triax Camera Adapter (both sold separately) can be attached to the PXW-Z450 Camcorder for live camera operation. The CA-FB70 Adapter enables the camcorder to transmit signals via an optical fiber cable up to 820' between the CA-FB70 and HXCU-FB70 Optical Fiber Camera Control Unit (CCU) with power and signal transmission. The CA-TX70 Adapter transmits signals via triax cable up to 1968' between the CATX70 and HXCU-TX70 Digital Triax Camera Control Unit.
- RGB Color LCD Display
- The PXW-Z450 Camcorder is equipped with an RGB color LCD display on the inside panel. In addition to thumbnail and menu displays, you can see and monitor video reproduction in QHD (960 x 540 pixels) resolution.